Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Eye of the Beholder


Lilly Faye: I'm sorry your igloo melted, Diz. But it's good to have you back at work. Your first job is to catch up on the blog email. No one's touched the inbox since you left.



Dizzie: I can see that, Boss. The first email message says you may have won...



Lilly Faye: Delete it. I haven't entered any contests. 



Dizzie: The next one's from Frank. "Hey Doll, do you wanna meet me after work for a little..."



Lilly Faye: That one's private. I'll answer it myself. Next!



Dizzie: Boss, this one's urgent! Blogger just announced that nudity will not be allowed on public blogs. If we violate the rules, they can shut us down! We could all lose our jobs!



Lilly Faye: Frank! Quick, put on some pants!




Dizzie: Wait, Boss. Here's a follow-up email from Blogger. Now they're saying they will make an exception if the nudity is a form of artistic expression.



Lilly Faye: Never mind, Frank. As you were.




Alfie Cat: What's artistic about that?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!