Welcome!

Welcome!
This is the place for friends to talk about books, movies, music, food, and everything fun!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Oscar Night!



Dear Readers,

The Academy Awards have just concluded. Congratulations to all the winners. I know you worked hard to keep us informed and entertained throughout the year. 

I'm disappointed that Sandra Bullock and Pharrell Williams didn't take home statues, but they're still winners in my book.



It looks like Dizzie, my blog intern, is checking in for a live chat.
Welcome, Diz.


Dizzie: Surprise, Boss! I'm here in Hollywood, on the red carpet!

Lilly Faye: Oh, dear dawg! How did you get to California?

Dizzie: I found THE MASTER'S stash of frequent flyer miles. 

You should have come with me, this place is amazing! The rain stopped just in time for the ceremony. 

Lilly Faye: Have you got any behind-the-scenes information to share with us, Diz?

Dizzie: Ellen is such a kidder, and Meryl Streep smells terrific!

Lilly Faye: Dizzie, you have to come home right now, before THE MASTER figures out what you've done.


Dizzie: I can't, Boss. Clooney and the boys have invited me to go with them on an Oscars after-party crawl. They said I could be their mascot!

Lilly Faye: Promise me you won't say or do anything to embarrass me or the blog, Diz!

Dizzie: I can't hear you, Boss. It's too noisy. I'll report in tomorrow!


Oh, dear Readers, I don't have a good feeling about this.

Love,
Lilly Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you. Leave me a woof!